Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Prize (2)

Life is always like this :
Thing takes time to happen.
So one has to be very patient.

I've been very patient.
Because I've 3H to deal with.
Health Scare, House Leak, Help Yourself project.

So www.terencelai.com is....
Still a  'work in progress'.
But I did draw 2 lucky readers.

And I would like to announce here.
Roger from South West,
Vivian from HK.

Thank you for buying my E-Book.
Thank you for supporting, www.chsw.org.uk
Children's Hospice South West.

Your small gift is soon on its way.
Be Patient.
Be Surprised.

The last draw will be held on 1.4.14.
Yes, the April's Fool Day.
Yes, Life can be happy if you want it to be.


Terence
Best Prize : 3H : Happy, Healthy, Helpful
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfygwJbjTWw&feature=youtu.be
Twitter : @longyinfather
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com
E : tlai1388@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment