Saturday, March 15, 2014

Probably

While having our breakfast,
I had a chat with Younger Boy.

I : Do you know how much the footballer...
Rodney is earning a week?

YB : Rodney?
You mean Rooney?

I : Oh, sorry. Yeah, Wayne Rooney.

YB : You told me before.
£200,000 a week.

I : Sorry, that's up until last week.
Now he's earning £300,000 a week!

YB : Wow, that's a lot!

I : Do you want to be Rod...I mean, Rooney?

YB : Probably not.

I : Why not?

YB : Well, you've to be in the 0.0001%.
But to be a doctor, it's probably like 1%.

I : You're probably right.

YB : Not everyone can be Rooney.
But many more can be a doctor.
And...

I : And?

YB : And I'm not very good at football.


Terence
Probably Right to Explore all Possibilities
Twitter : @longyinfather
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfygwJbjTWw
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com
E : tlai1388@hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment