Sunday, May 25, 2014

More

Is it a fact that there are...
More unhappy people than happy ones?
If so, is it anything to do with...

Most people expecting they Deserve More?
I remind our boys they should expect nothing.
They should put in More Time, More Efforts...

I actually think I've More than I deserve,
Given that I'd Failed so many times.
And it's about time to give back More.

So I recently shared with HK parents,
In a popular HK parents' forum.
In addition to me helping UK parents/children.

I hope I've taken HK parents to another level.
Not just about getting into the Oxbridge,
But more about getting along with their child/ren.

How to avoid being a Pushy/Punish parent.
How to make a team with their child/ren...
By being a Polish Parent.

The following thread starts in Chinese,
But my sharing is in English (I'm 'Fate')
http://www.edu-kingdom.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2802417&extra=page%3D1


Terence
Want More? Give More!
Twitter : @longyinfather
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaiyU2Zptjg
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com
E : tlai1388@hotmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment