Tuesday, October 28, 2014

11+

I keep reminding my boys,
Life is full of Tests.
And 11 + is just 1 out of many Tests.

Many parents are panic about 11+.
As a result, make their child panic.
To me,  11+ =  Picnic, no Panic.

11+ = Picnic because it's a Journey.
For parents + child to enjoy together,
Plan, Learn, Work + Progress together.

So, when I was approached by parents,
Wanting to pay me to 'coach' their child,
To help their child to pass the 11+.

I turned down their request,
Reminding them they could do it themselves,
They're the best person to help their child.

It's all  about helping their child to...
Develop the 3 C.
Confidence, Competence, Competitiveness.

I was very pleased to see,
The parents got the ideas.
And their children passed the 11+.


Terence
11+ = Chance to Identify Strength + Weakness
Twitter : @longyinfather
www.fatesecrets.blogspot.com
E : tlai1388@hotmail.com








No comments:

Post a Comment